ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniverza v Ljubljani UKS (PZ)
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Established Researcher (R3)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE16/11/2020 21:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONSlovenia › ljubljana
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK6
BRIEF JOB DESCRIPTION:
- forming and reforming the curricula and adapting university and applied
sciences study programs to the requirements,
- organization and co-organization of all activities for performing the
subject in accordance with the curriculum and the latest findings in the
field and –coordinating and inspecting the work of other teaching staff
(assistants, technical staff and other co-workers),
- lecturing to students, guiding seminars and other forms of pedagogical
activities in under-graduate programs,
- guiding, assessment and correction of examination tasks and tests,
- guiding students research work and activities as mentor in their
preparation of the diploma thesis and other works,
- scientific research work, studying and development of concepts, theories
JOB STARTING DATE:
Written application, together with a curriculum vitae and evidence of eligibility should be sent, by regular mail, to the address: Univerza v Ljubljani, Fakulteta za strojništvo, Aškerčeva cesta 6, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia or email address at firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTACT PERSON AT THE UNIVERSITY MEMBER:
Name: Katja Bošnak
Telephone number: (00386) 1 4771 141
CONDITIONS FOR THE POSITION:
- Doctoral degree (PhD)in Mechanical engineering or the technical area,
- Valid habilitation title: Assistant Professor/ Associate Professor / Full Professor for the field Design and Development Techniques at the University of Ljubljana, or an equivalent tittle at a similar internationally recognized institution. In the latter case, the contract can be signed either after the equivalence of the titles has been officially recognized, or after the gust professor tittle has been awarded to the candidate, or after meeting the minimal quantitative and qualitative criteria for the appointment to the required title (see the Statutes of the University of Ljubljana published in the official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No 4/2017 and the Criteria for the Appointment to the Titles of University teacher, Researcher and Associate at the University of Ljubljana (Merila za volitve v nazive visokošolskih učietljev, znanstvenih delavcev in sodelavcev Univerze v Ljubljani) from 25th October 2011 (including changes). In the latter case, the candidate has to submit the necessary documents for the recognition of the title (according to Article 157 of the Statutes UL) or full dossier (bibliography, biography, etc) proving that she/he meets the stated criteria for appointment to the title. A candidate has to enclose a statement that she/he agrees with the employment application to be considered also as an application for election to the title or for recognition of the title.
- knowledge of the Slovenian language at the level B2 according to the European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) which is proven by certificate (is the selected candidate doesn’t have knowledge of Slovenian language, she/he has to gain it in three years from the employment start date,
- proficiency in a foreign language,
- good rhetorical skills, sense of innovation, ability to organize their own work and work of their colleagues, PC skills.
Employment contract can only be concluded only with a candidate who qualifies for the position.
EURAXESS offer ID: 559850
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.