ORGANISATION/COMPANYNATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IN CHEMISTRY AND PETROCHEMISTRY ICECHIM Bucharest
RESEARCH FIELDEngineering › Chemical engineering
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE22/04/2020 17:00 - Europe/Athens
LOCATIONRomania › Romania
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE03/05/2020
REFERENCE NUMBER759/04.03.2020 post SECURE-NET; 760/04.03.2020 NAPOLI 19.
1. Indeterminate period, full time, under the Project PN-III-P1-1.2-PCCDI-2017-0395 (Research Contract No. 70PCCDI/2018) Contingency of CBRN hazards and improvement of national security resources SECURE-NET – PC5 - Passive multispectral camouflage systems based on chromogenic-polymeric organic-inorganic hybrid structures - MULTICAMContingency of CBRN hazards and improvement of national security resources SECURE-NET (1 post);
2. Indeterminate period, full time, under the Project PN-III-P1-1.2-PCCDI-2017-0428 (Research Contract No.40PCCDI/2018 Innovative nanotechnologies based on polymers for obtaining new advanced materials - NAPOLI 19 - PC4-Innovative hybrid materials with photocatalytic properties (1 post).
The contest consists of:
- Oral exam (interview).
- Assessment of CV and accompanying documents.
- Costin D. Nenitescu, Organic Chemistry (Vol. I + II, Editia a VIII-a), Editura Didactica si Pedagogica Bucuresti, 1980
- Margareta Avram, Organic Chemistry (Vol. I + II, Editia a II-a), Editura Zecasin Bucuresti, 1994;
- Valeria-Marta Gorduza, Corneliu Tarabasanu-Mihaila, Anca Athanasiu, Cristina Pop, Eusebiu-Vlad Gorduza, Tudor Tarabasanu-Mihaila, Organic Dyes – Unconventional applications Editura Uni-Press C-68, Bucuresti, 2000.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELEngineering: Bachelor Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: GoodROMANIAN: Excellent
- No experience required;
- graduate studies with a bachelor's or diploma exam of a technical university (chemical engineering);
- PC operating knowledge: document editing, presentations, posters; graphic design; use of software dedicated to analytical equipment.
- Job-specific knowledge: operation of laboratory analytical equipment; specific laboratory operations; results interpretation; drafting of scientific papers;
- At least two professional references: recommendations from academics, relevant to the field of activity;
- Skills: potential and willingness to work in chemistry research, organizational spirit, teamwork, communication skills, seriousness in carrying out activities, initiative to solve different problems / tasks, orderly, punctual person;
- Availability for internships in the country and abroad
- Interest in performing quality works and availability for extra effort required by specific operating conditions, where applicable .
EURAXESS offer ID: 508409
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.